Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pregnant Update:



Things have been going well for us in our own little world. The baby is growing right on target. I have started my second trimester and so far I have had very little morning sickness. My students are glad of that, I think they were tired of me always saying I was not feeling well. Now all I say is that I am tired and by the afternoon I feel the need for a nap everyday! The last ultrasound made the baby look so big... I can't imagine all this sometimes. Everyone has been so supportive! Our Christmas was great, we got to spend it with family and that makes it all the better. We have been trying to get the house ready for baby but it seems like a huge task and always gets pushed to the back burner (I have a fear that we will have the baby and it will have to sleep in the corner of the room we have boxes in right now). The picture I have added is just a little proof that I am still alive. I will make my best effort to post more every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home