Monday, November 30, 2009

Pregnant!

I am pregnant and I love it!

We found out that we were expecting on October 21, and about two days later the morning sickness hit! I have not been feeling well since. I have to say, after having all last week off of school, I do much better when I am working. I think it is because I wake up early and I don't have time to puke so I just don't. My students are very understanding, they don't know about anything but they don't mind that I drink diet 7up and eat crackers all day. The two foods I find my self eating a lot are pickles and potatoes. These two foods are pretty much all I can eat without feeling sick after wards. I just feel bad for Mario, who I am sure is sick of eating different types of potatoes all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home