Thursday, September 10, 2009

School Starts Again

Another school year has begun and it is busier than ever. Mario is taking like a billion classes and has a ton of homework all of the time. I am on the other side of all of it. I started school today but of course I am teaching. I am teaching 2nd grade this year which is so fun and exciting. My students are so funny and keep me very busy. They did have a hard afternoon and several of them told me they were just too tired to do any work. I have such a good group of students and they are always keeping me on my toes. One student started crying and put his head down and I was really concerned, so I asked him what was wrong and he just laughed and said he poked himself in the eye. Other students tripped his classmate and then started crying because he felt bad. It sure has been fun though. They are excited to learn and they are more than happy to try reading new things and learning new stuff! It has been a big change coming down from 5th grade, and I am loving it already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home