Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Being Pregnant

Being pregnant has its ups and downs... more than normal of course. It seems like one second I am just enjoying life and the next I feel like I am going to explode.

Being pregnant has taught me to listen to my body a lot more. I know can tell you when I am full before I ever get full. I can tell you when I will be too tired to move in 20 minutes. I can tell you when I am going to lose my lunch.

Being pregnant has made me learn that I have limits. Most of the time I can't run errands for hours after work. I can't just run and run with my students... I have to sit down from time to time.

Being pregnant is this exciting adventure and I love it. Well I love most of it, I could do with out being sick all the time, but I am making a baby. That is pretty amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home